Friday, November 3, 2017

NO CAMBIOS, BORRACHOS, Y EL CENSO

Hello friends and family, I hope that this week has been awesome. ONly a small short email today because this computer is what Ammon used to email his dad Mosiah from the mission field.

This week we had 6 people come tochurch, because sacrament meeting was at 6pm. We had an easier time going out and finding them at 5 in the afternoon compared to 7 in the morning. 

I didnt go anywhere for transfers, I am staying in Oquendo for 6 more weeks which is a dream come true. We have fantastic baptismal dates and great members working with us.

Funny story: This drunk guy came up to me spitting beer all over and yelling at me to leave the country, when he was finished he turned around and ran across the street and got hit by a car. He didnt die, in fact he immediately got up and continued running but still it looked like it freaking hurt BAHAHA.

I read a lot of the Plan of Salvation this week and really love that Heavenly Father has something specifically for us. I encoruage everyone to find their purpose in this plan of happiness.

I miss and love you all, have a great week!

NO PICTURES THIS WEEK BUT ... I did get some via facebook from his bishop.  Tender Mercy!!  :)

Hot dog sandwiches for dinner!

Cooking in the kitchen - not sure if it's his or the Tuero's...

For those of you who know Hunter, you know how much he loves his little brothers... this is the Tuero's youngest son and I can totally tell he is Hunter's buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment