Monday, November 6, 2017

Halloween, Tree of Life, and Elder Disney

Hello all of my friends and family!

This week was quite ridculous. RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME. We had 7 investigators come to church! One of them being.....FRAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY BABYYYYYYYYY. He has all of his attendances and is able to be baptized this saturday! He has his interview this Tuesday so I still ask for prayers that he passes and also to help keep Satan off his back. So we continue with #PrayForFray

So Halloween was super sick. Sick in the way that I celebrated with me myself and I because everybody thinks its of the Devil here and they dont celebrate it. BUT that didnt stop me from carving a pumpkin and buying myself a shameful amount of candy. If yall know me you know that I love holidays and holiday traditions.

My spiritual moment this week came as we taught a family the vision of the Tree of Life. I referred to Lehi as the father of this family and how he should want and feel responsible that every one of his kids partakes of the fruit. He told me he really loved the lesson and on sunday they taught about this in gospel principles. He answered almost every question about the vision and kept smiling over at me. I loved that.

So i know you are all probably wondering, why Elder Disney. Well lemme tell ya a funny story here. 
Someone was praying during a lesson and they said "We are thankful for the visit from Elder Vidal and Elder.....uh....um...DISNEY.

Pronouncing Sivley is a little hard for my Peruvian Patas.

Mathew 5 is my reading assignment for yall this week. Enjoy it, pray about it, apply it.

I love and miss you all! Have a great week!

Elder Hunter Sivley
Peru, Lima West Mission
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment