Friday, November 3, 2017

ELDER FALABELLA, MONOPOLY, AND WARD ACTIVITIES

Hello friends and family. This week was AWESOME. We ended the week with 8 new investigators and 13 baptismal dates. We are starting November off strong and I am super excited.

We had a visit from one of the 70, Elder Enrique Falabella from Guatemala. He was SO GOOD. ANd we were so lucky and blessed to be able to bring, none other than, FRAY VASQUEZ to the devotional. Fray is my favorite person in the entire world. He is so nice and humble and gives us free food from his restaurant. He has a baptismal date for the 11 of November and only needs one more church attendance to be qualified for baptism. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM TO ATTEND THIS WEEK. I NEED THE PRAYERS YALL. #PrayForFray

We all know the board game Monopoly, but you all do not know that ELDER SIVLEY IS THE MONOPOLY KING. WE bought a board game for the district and have been playing the past 2 pdays and I have won BOTH TIMES. The key is Board Walk and Park Place and its OVER....OVER.

Alright im bouta get serious with yall. I cannot stress how important it is to show up to ward activities. You do not know who will be there waiting to recieve a friendship from you. We had an activity on Wednesday and only 2 members showed up. We brought an investiagtor and it was really lame because he couldnt really make friends with the 2 ancient releif society grandmothers that showed up. SUPPORT YOUR MISSIONARIES AND GO TO WARD ACTIVITIES.

I want to leave a scripture that I found in Mosiah 2:41. It is about keeping the commandments and I think that the promise entailed with keeping them is worth every thing.

I love and miss you all, have a great week!

ELDER SIVLEY loooooves fruit. Especially Mangoes.  He is happy happy happy in this pic!

As a mother, I could not be more proud of my oldest son who is out there working so hard and doing it all with a smile on his face.  I love this picture of his dirty, dusty shoes.  And his Nike shout out.

I have no idea what they're doing on this thing... but I still love seeing pics of my boy!
With their investigator FRAY on the train.  FRAY messaged me on facebook and sent me this picture... while they were on the train together!  It made me sooooo happy for a super super recent picture of my boy!  :)

 Hunter has told me over and over and over again how much he loves this chicken soup that Fray makes.  Fray has a restaurant in Lima, so if anyone is going to Lima, let me know!  I'll send you to FRAY for the best bowl of chicken soup you've ever had!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment