Monday, July 17, 2017

Week 3!!

Hola mi familia y mis amigos!

This week was AWESOME! BLANCO ES BONITO! I got my first baptism! It was a baptism for the Hermanas in our district, so not my investigator but my first baptism none the less!! I could feel the Spirit so strong and I had to hold back tears. I have worked so hard to get to that point where I'm helping someone get closer to God and the feeling was amazing. 


We had zone conferences this week and I loved it. I met so many missionaries and got to see some of my MTC group. My Zone is El Olivar and we are the best hahaha:)

 I had the opportunity to teach Sunday School this week in church and at first I was SUPER hesitant. I didn't know what I was going to teach these native Peruvian members about the gospel and especially in Spanish. But literally, the Lord put words in my mouth. The lesson went great and people actually came up to me and thanked me for my teaching. So that felt kind of awesome. 

The lesson to take away from that experience is: Trust in the Lord. Don't doubt yourself before you ask the Lord for help. I would invite everyone to read Proverbs Chapter 3. If you have any problem in your life. Trust in the Lord. If you need to repent and change something, Trust in the Lord. If you don't know what to do next, Trust in the Lord.

I leave you with those words until next week. I love and miss you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment