Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Week 10

Hello all, this week is going to be really short because this computer that I am on is so old and so slow. So everyone that sent me a personal email this week, I am sorry but Ill have to wait till next week to respond! With the exception of my family of course.

This past week was a great one! We recieved Elder Walter F Gonzales from the 70. He gave us a ton of spiritual guidance that I am going to use a ton in my mission. The lesson I took from his talk was: love your investigators and testify of Christ and the rest will follow.

I will leave y'all with that. Love one another and testify of Christ always. Those two things can change a life, change the world. 2 Nephi 25:26. HE is the focus, HE is the Savior and HE lives.

No pictures this week!! :( The computer was too slow...)

No comments:

Post a Comment