Monday, January 8, 2018

Blanco es bonito, my birthday, y cerro gorilla

Hello my friends and family!

This week was FANTASTIC. To start, the Lopez family got baptized! I love this family. The Mom always told us from the beginning that she was in it HASTA EL FIN / TO THE END. I love her fire and her desire from day 1 to be baptized. She was a chosen one. We might have another 18 year old girl this week named Valeria so please pray for her!!!


My birthday was this week. Thank to all who sent me an email wishing me a great day. It was so awesome to be honest. Well it started off terrible because I had to go to Immigrations again and stood in line for 3 hours. But then i got back to my zone and it was district meeting. They all had prepared to sing Happy Birthday to me which was so sick. But the BEST part of my birthday was when I was walkin in the street with my companion and we got a phone call. It was FRAYYYYY BABYYYYY. He came to Pachacutec to visit me which was a COMPLETE SURPRISE to me. I love that dude, he is doing so well. He is a strong member of the ward and is going on visits with my old companion Elder Vidal and also teaching some gospel doctrine classes. MIRACLES PEOPLE.

Today, my companion and I hiked up Gorilla Hill and it was super hype. We took some sick pictures and I am going to send more!

Everyone should go and read Ronald A Rasbands talk from this past conference. There are NO COINCEDENCES. Only the plan of our Heavenly Father.

I love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment