Monday, January 8, 2018

13, 16, and 1,596

What is up yall???

This week was awesome but again I am really short on time. 

Anyways, these three numbers in the subject line have some important meaning to us. 

We found 13 new investigators this week, the most I have had in my entire mission.

We have 16 people with a baptismal date, ALSO the most I have ever had in my mission.

And last but DEFINITELY not least, Mission Peru Lima West baptized 1,596 people, souls, searchers for the truth and eternal life, in the year of 2017. Our goal was 1,500. So uh yeah we beat that, I am anxiuous to find out the goal of 2018. I am dedicated to 2,000!!!!

I just want to share a spirtual experience and thats all for me.  We were teaching a family about the Sabbath day, and this brother doesnt have a job right now. As i was teaching I felt the spiritual prompting to say these exact words. "Brother Ninaquispe, I feel in my heart right now that I should promise you, that If you come to church with your family this week, you will recieve a job. I promise that in the name of Jesus Christ." I felt the power and authority of my calling as a missionary in that moment. it was indescribable. 

I love and miss you all!

CHRISTMAS PICTURES from Elder Sivley...  He is easy to please!!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment